How do I return my order?
Simply click here to start your returns process. Alternatively follow the steps outlined below
1. Please reopen your tracking e-mail as it includes a “Returns” button. Simply click the button to create your return label.
2. Alternatively login to your members account through MY ACCOUNT. Fill in and submit the “Returns Form”. Your return label will be emailed to you within 72 hours.
3. Seal your package for shipment. Attach your return label to the outside of the box.
4. To book a collection with DHL, follow the Schedule Pickup link.
5. For returns with other couriers, simply drop your package into a local service point / post office.
6. Once your return has arrived at our warehouse, our team will then check that the items are in their original condition* Typically takes 5-10 business days.
7. Once your return is accepted, a refund will be issued. Funds can take 5-10 business days to appear in the account of your original payment method.
8. All returns are free of charge.
* Please note that if your item does not pass our checks, you will be notified via email and it will be sent back to you at your cost.
* Please note that we cannot accept returns of any underwear and inner wear products due to hygiene reasons.
* Please note to return a purchase, your item(s) must meet the following criteria:
Be returned within 14 days of your delivery date.
Be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition.
Be returned from the original shipping country with original tags and packaging.
Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for a refund or return. If you believe an item is faulty or you are based in the UK or Europe, this does not conflict with your statutory right to return. Please reach out to Customer Care to return your Final Sale items.
Please be advised that our business days are Monday to Friday.
Where do you ship from?
We ship all of our orders from the United Kingdom, where our warehouse is based.
Can I return my order from a different country?
At this time, we can only issue a free returns label for the orders that are returned from the same country as the order has been shipped to.
Can I redirect my order to a different shipping address?
Unfortunately at the moment we are unable to redirect orders to a different address once they have been shipped.
Will I have to pay for my return?
All returns are FREE of charge.
Can I exchange my order?
We are unable to offer exchanges at this time; we do, however, accept returns. We request that you return the original merchandise for a refund and proceed to place a new order for the appropriate item.
What couriers do you use?
All orders are currently shipped worldwide using DHL, Royal Mail and FedEx.
Will you refund my shipping fees if I make a return?
Your delivery charge will be refunded in some circumstances, for example if your entire order was faulty or incorrect, or if your order was cancelled.
Are customs and duties included for orders shipping to the EU?
Once you have made payment for your order, all EU orders are shipped such that you should not be required to make any further payments in relation to import VAT and duties of any kind at the point of importation of your order into the EU.
Please note that some countries may require you to provide additional information to our delivery partners to receive your order as it passes through customs.
Are customs and duties included for orders shipping outside of the EU?
We currently do not offer prepaid duties and taxes so please be aware that shipping outside the EU from the UK could incur customs charges. Duties and taxes are non-refundable. Please note that customers take full liability for all shipment costs and any eventual customs charges even if they refuse to accept a parcel due to high import duties or taxes. We are working to improve this service as soon as possible!